Level I Thirty-Two (32) Hour Course starts Thursday, November 30, 2017 at 6 PM.
Note: Not everyone is eligible for this course.
Eligible persons include (1) active police, (2) active military or (3) a licensed security guard that is either former law enforcement, military veteran, active firefighter, active EMT or higher medical certification, or a college graduate. Other special certifications like licensed pilot or experienced armed guard may be considered as well.
If you meet the prerequisites, call us now at
(631) 482-0075 or (631) 964-2787 to sign up!
Applications are accepted from both MALES and FEMALES, and training is conducted by instructors that come from elite law enforcement and military units such as the US Secret Service, FBI, US Marshals Service, and Special Ops military (Green Berets/US Navy SEALs/Marine Recon) for those who qualify and are selected for these courses.
Thirty-two (32) Hour Protective Agent/Bodyguard
Training Course Highlights Level I
Note: This course is conducted over seven (7) Thursday Evenings.
· Introduction to Executive Protection – Basic Concepts
· Professional clothing and typical weapons used (lecture,
display and live demonstration)
· What to do in a deadly encounter
· Introduction to Gun Handling Techniques
· Residence, travel and office security
· Threat/vulnerability assessments
· Improvised Explosive Devices (IED)
· Building and Vehicle Search for IEDs
· Electronic Surveillance Devices
· Counter Surveillance
· Protective details
· Selecting/turning down a client
· How to brief your client
· Advance work concepts and procedures
· Team Placement
· Formations (practical exercises)
· Site advance work (practical exercises including advance
· Emergency/contingency- planning and response procedures
· Limousines and other Vehicles
· Motorcade operations and security (live field training
exercise in New York City)
· Safeguarding communications
· Safeguarding proprietary information
· Selecting a vehicle
· Building and vehicular bomb detection and searches
· Introduction to Mixed Martial Arts and handcuffing for
· Careers in Executive Protection
Level I Normal fee is $1200 for this type of course. We charge $950 ($650 for military or prior Alliance Group Affiliates member students). There are other discounts for students who take multiple courses or groups, and a payment plan is available. Use below shopping cart to receive an additional online discount. Call us at (631) 991-2620 for more information.
Sixty-five (65) Hour Protective Agent/Bodyguard
Training Course Highlights Level II
This is the next level of training after Level I.
Next Series for Level II begins on Wednesday, December 13, 2017, 6 PM
Note 1: For this course the student must be authorized to handle firearms in their respective local area and state where the course is offered. Otherwise you may limited to rifle and shotgun courses of fire only.
Note 2: This course, when offered, is conducted over a period six (6) months on select weeknights and weekend days.
Live Protective Exercises (2 Days) Field Exercises in Urban and Suburban Areas
– Students participate as protective agents under supervision of former federal agents.
o How to brief your client
o Advance work concepts and procedures
o Team Placement
o Formations (practical exercises)
o Site advance work (practical exercise including advance survey).
o Threat/vulnerability assessments
o Walking the principle
o Stalking Countermeasures
o Terrorism Countermeasures
o Motorcade operations and security (practical exercise)
o Radio operations
o Escape and survival techniques for bodyguards.
o Operational Planning
o Overseas operations
o Tactical Communications (sometimes referred to as verbal judo)
o Live field training exercise in NYC Theater District
Live Range Fire, Gun Handling Techniques, Physical Fitness (1 Day) – Firearms Range/Track
o Firearms CQB
o Weapons Retention
o Effective Placement of Rounds
o Shooting Through Glass
o Firearms Carrying and Drawing Techniques
o Physical Fitness Testing/Mixed Martial Arts for Protective Agents
Emergencies, Tactical Room Entry and Airsoft Exercises (1 Day) Classroom/Airsoft Field/Mixed Martial Arts Gym
o First responder medical practices
o Emergency/contingency planning and response procedures
o Gun Handling Techniques
o Room and Building Entry/Exit Techniques
o Effective Cover Techniques
Level II* Firearms, hand to hand combat training are included and the
student needs to be able to at least jog short distances of at least
100 yards and will be tested. If you fail the training at any level you
must retake that day at the rate of $125 per day until you pass.
If you do not pass you will not receive certification from our
Special Operator trainers.
Level III* is three (3) days more (intensive) training where you are trained by personnel from Special Ops personnel (Navy SEALs/Special Forces/Recon). Students are prescreened and need to be able to do a minimum number of push ups, sit-ups, pull ups and run with equipment for this course. Swimming may also be required for Navy SEALs Tactical Fitness Training.
*Doctor’s note is required for Level III.
Becoming a Protective Agent through us is not a free ride, and is not accomplished in a few easy lessons. Your trainers (see above) did not receive a free pass and neither will you. We are training you on how to keep yourself and others safe at the same time, this takes continuous effort. This type of work, though rewarding in a number of ways, is dynamic and not for everyone.
1. Not everyone is selected for this training, and those who successfully complete the course are eligible for our Elite Operator Club that focuses on professional development and career networking.
a. Selection is based on a number of factors including
attitude, reliability, professional demeanor, commitment
to work, life experience, education, training, and other factors.
b. The applicant will need a resume and will be interviewed
before selected. We are committed to using only the
best trainers to produce the best operators for our
employer groups, and the selection process is part of
how we accomplish this.
2. Tuition is subject to change and does not include books/ manuals (where required), airsoft training, and equipment such as firearms, tactical gear, etc. or travel and lodging out of your city/town/state to places like Connecticut, Virginia and Maryland for special ops/tactical training.
3. Candidates have to be serious about a real career and commitment to their work and ongoing training to keep your name on the Bodyguard/Protective Agent Registry once training is successfully passed. If you do not pass the training you will not get on the registry which helps our graduates with future employment in this exciting and challenging field.
4. You should be physically fit and be able to jog short distances.
5. You should be familiar with the use of a computer and how to navigate the Internet.
If you feel that you have what it takes to become a Bodyguard/Executive Protective Agent then you are welcome to apply for this training.
For more information or to sign up feel free to contact us today at
(631) 482-0075 or (631) 964-2787!
Executive Protection Training Is Portable and can be held anywhere in the world for groups.
Signing up is easy as 1,2,3!
Bodyguard/Executive Protective Agent Courses
(for qualified applicants--see below).
Fill out the below enrollment form
Be Trained By Those
Who Came From
the World's Most
Elite Law Enforcement
and Military Units
Bodyguards can earn up to $1000 or more per day, and you may have what it takes to earn it.
Choose appropriate next start date as listed above
or call (631) 482-0075 to obtain one.
Important: You must meet the prerequisites as noted above to sign up. If you have any questions please contact us.
Qualified individuals may pay online by using below shopping cart.
Note: Payments are processed through PayPal but you do not need to join PayPal to have them process your credit or debit card. You can bypass that option.
We sponsor/conduct Bodyguard/Executive Protection Courses in different locations throughout the United States and in other parts of the world year round through our affiliated companies and trainers to meet the needs of individuals, companies and organizations.